ʻO ke kūlana maikaʻi loa a me ka uku hoʻokūkū. Hoʻohālikelike ke kumukūʻai like i ka maikaʻi, a hoʻohālikelike ke ʻano like i ke kumukūʻai. A ʻo ka nui ka nui, ʻo ka uku hoʻokūkū hou aku nāu.
|Inoa:||Best selling custom logo printed christmas cardboard jewelry gift boxes|
|Hiʻona:||kūlana kiʻekiʻe, kumu kūʻai hoʻokūkū, hoʻolālā hoʻolālā|
|Ana:||knm(L * W * H)/ Wahi a nā koi kikoʻī a nā mea kūʻai aku|
|Mea Pono:||Papa helehelena: A,ʻO B,ʻE,F ʻohe / 90gsm-250gsm|
|Uhi uhi:||Papa kāleka keʻokeʻo,kāleka ʻeleʻele, kāleka gula, kāleka kālā: 170gsm-400gsm
Pepa kiʻi kiʻi: 80gsm-350gsm
Pepa i uhi ʻia:105gsm-400gsm
pepa kraft 40gsm-400gsm
|Papa helehelena:||A,ʻO B,ʻE,F ʻohe / 90gsm-250gsm|
|Hoʻopau ʻana:||Paʻi paʻi, hahi wela, kiko UV, humuhumu,kālele ana, moena,lamination ʻaila,ʻōlinolino, Hoʻopilikino|
|Waihoʻoluʻu:||loaʻa kekahi kala|
|Paʻi paʻi:||CMYK 4 nā kala kala offset, Waihona Pantone,screen printing Customizing|
|Nā mea pono:||ʻĀkau,PVC,lipine,huʻa,EVA,Mākēneki,ʻoki ʻula,huluhulu,a pēlā aku|
Hoʻolālā ʻia nā hana kiʻi → Hōʻike kiʻiʻoniʻoni → Nā mea kauoha → Paʻi → Lamination → ʻokiʻoki make → Pulu(Na ka mīkini a hana lima paha, pili ia) → Nānā QC → Hoʻopili → Hoʻouna
Hana mākou i ka pahu pilikino me kāu mau koi , a inā ʻoe pono hiki iā mākou ke hoʻouna i kahi anakuhi no ʻoe e hoʻolālā.
ʻAe mākou i nā ʻano pae āpau e like me ka glossy / matt lamination, hahi wela, humuhumu, Ka uhi UV, a pēlā aku. ʻO nā kiʻi aʻe i hāʻawi ʻia no kāu ʻaoʻao ʻoluʻolu. No nā koi kikoʻī e ʻoluʻolu e haʻi iā mākou, hiki iā mākou ke hālāwai i kāu mau noi āpau.
Besides the varying paper weights and types, the type (and number) of fluting must also be considered.At a basic level, a corrugated board is made up of the two liners, plus the single fluting. This is known as a “single wall”board. You can see a diagram indicating this below.However, an additional fluting section – and additional liner, can be added to make what is known as “double wall” or “double walled” material.
This effectively adds extra rigidity and strength, making it suitable for packaging heavier items and adding additional protection for items that may more delicate or expensive.You can see an example below.Finally, if the items you are shipping are particularly heavy or large (for example automotive parts, industrial equipment etc.)then a “triple walled” grade can also be used. As the name suggests, this adds another section of fluting and additional liner.
Also referred to as Tri-Wall (which is the brand name of the manufacturers too), you can see a basic diagram of this below.
The final aspect of the corrugated board that can affect its performance (and weight and cost), is the flute type.The flute is the “corrugated” section between the two liners, and by changing its’ height (and therefore the size of the flutes)it is possible to achieve different performance characteristics.This can vary from very fine flutes such as “E” to manufacture lightweight retail cartons (being very good to print onto), through to a more coarse flute such as an “A” or “B” flute more usually used for transit packaging.
As in the examples above, with double walled material, it is possible to combine one or more flutes to create a grade such as an “EB” or “BC” flute. This can offer a rigid structure perfect for heavier items, whilst also allowing an improved aesthetic outer
appearance and printing surface.The flute itself is usually manufactured from a waste based fluting (WBF – i.e., fully recycled material) or what is known as
semi-chem fluting (SC).
Typical paper weights used for fluting are as follows:
* 90 GSM WBF
* 105 GSM WBF – Most Common Flute Standard
* 112 SC and WBF
* 150 SC and WBF
* 175 SC and F
There are also a number of commonly used flute profiles or sizes, which are as follows:
* A FLUTE – 5mm
* B FLUTE: 3mm
* C FLUTE: 4mm
* E FLUTE: 1.5mm
* F FLUTE:.2mm
* BC FLUTE: Double Wall – 6mm -Combination of B + C flutes
* EB FLUTE: Double Wall – 4.5mm -Combination of E + B flutes
Again, this list is not exhaustive, and is complicated by the fact that many producers of corrugated material make very similar products which are given arbitrary names (and are exclusive to that manufacturer).
1.Hoʻopau a hana ʻia kā mākou huahana āpau me ka pepa mai nā ululāʻau i mālama pono ʻia.
2. Manawa hāpana pōkole, hiki ke hoʻopau i ka laʻana ma 2-3 nā lā a hāʻawi i kahi laʻana manuahi e nānā i ka maikaʻi.
3. Equiped with professional designers, 3Hiki ke hāʻawi ʻia ʻo D Renderings a me ka moena manuahi ʻole i loko 24 mau hola.
4. 3450 kinds of boxes styles has been made, and 12960 kinds of raw materials for your choice.
5. 100% payment protection and USD330,000 warrantee by Alibaba.
6. Support Buy now pay later on Alibaba with up to $150,000 credit, Apply in 10 minutes and Fees
startingat 1.25% per month.
7. 7*24 hours after-sale service.
1. Awesome service! Coordination was quick and quality products! ——Karla Gonzales
2. Thank you so much! I love my pouches for my jewelry! They turned out perfect! I will be recommending your company and be ordering again in the future. ——Francine Bogumil
3. The goods are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price.we hope we can have long-term cooperation. ——Ann Rice
4. Good ware - Friendly and patient customer service. Will order again.. ——Ulrike Raasch
5. We are satisfied with your products. ——Sakula Matata
6. We are satisfied with your products. ——Franky Jone
1.Ua kūkulu mākou i ka ʻōnaehana kaohi maikaʻi maikaʻi loa. Ua hala kā mākou hui ka ISO 9001:2008 palapala hōʻoia.
2.Loaʻa iā mākou kahi lab loiloi hoʻopihapiha piha e hōʻoia i ka ʻeke a pahu paha e kiʻi i ka papa meaʻai a hiki i nā koi āpau mai nā mea kūʻai aku.
3.Ua hoʻolilo ʻia kā mākou huahana i mua o 100 nā ʻāina a me nā wahi. E like me ʻAsia waena, ʻAmelika Hema, ʻO wau, ʻO Iapana a pēlā aku.
4. Welina aloha mākou i nā mea kūʻai aku hou a kahiko hoʻi e hele mai e kipa i ka hui pūʻolo ʻo Ouhai!
1) Pūʻolo: 5000 nā pcs, ʻoiai 10000 pcs mau ʻeke liʻiliʻi i loko 1 carton a i ʻole nā mea kūʻai aku i noi ʻia i nā nui
2) Lawe hoʻouna: ma ke kai e pili ana 18-28 lā a i ʻole ma ka hōʻike (DHL, UPS, FEDEX) a me ka lewa ma kahi o 3-4 mau lā
3) Uku: T / T a me ka uniana komohana, kala gram
Q:He mea hana ʻoe?
A:Ae, o mākou 100% mea hana me nā mea hou aʻe 15 mau makahiki i ka ʻike i ka laina ʻōpala.
Q:Loaʻa iā ʻoe nā huahana waihona e kūʻai aku?
A:Ae,a ʻae mākou i ka ʻoka OEM / ODM. Hoʻopilikino ʻia nā pahu pepa āpau me kāu paʻi kiʻi ʻana o kāu hana ponoʻī, a inā ʻaʻohe ou hoʻolālā, he mea hoʻolālā loea e hoʻolālā no ʻoe.
Q:He aha ka manawa hāʻawi maʻamau?
A:ʻO ka maʻamau 10 ~ 15 mau lā ma hope o ka hōʻoia ʻana o ke kauoha.
Hiki iaʻu ke kiʻi i kekahi mau laʻana?
Ma hope o ka hōʻoiaʻiʻo ʻana o ke kumukūʻai, hiki iā ʻoe ke koi i nā laʻana e nānā i kā mākou maikaʻi. Hāʻawi mākou i kahi laʻana hakahaka a me ka laʻana paʻi paʻi me ka uku ʻole.
Q:How long can I expect to get the sample ?
A:After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, will be ready in 3-7 days.
Q:He aha kāu mea kau palena iki??
A:Maʻamau, ʻO kā mākou Minimum order nui ka 500 nā ʻāpana no ka nui a me ke kala. Hoʻokipa ʻia ka ʻoka liʻiliʻi a nui paha!
Q:He aha ke kumukūʻai?
A:E ʻoluʻolu e hāʻawi mai iā mākou i nā kikoʻī o nā ʻeke pepa a i ʻole nā pahu āu e makemake ai ,a laila hiki iā ʻoe ke ʻōlelo pololei iā ʻoe .
Ka nui o ka pahu me ke kinona, mea pepa, mea hoʻonoho, ke kala paʻi a me ka hoʻolālā, i ka lapaʻau ʻana a i ʻole nā noi kauoha ʻē aʻe.
Q:How to control the products' quality?
A:We have always placed great emphasis on quality control to ensure that excellent quality level is maintained. Moreover, the
principle we always maintain is " to provide customers with better quality, better price and better service " .
Q:How Can I arrange shipment ?
A:1) You can either use your required shipping forwarder, give me the contact so that I can arrange the shipment for you.
2) If you don't have required shipping forwarder, just give me the airport or sea port so that I can give you quotation and then I
will arrange shipment, you will not have headache even you have no experience in it, and our marketing team will give you
professional advice in shipping , we can give you air freight cost with delivery time and sea freight cost with delivery time.
ʻLelo hoʻohua huahana